Jessica Jung reveals her motivation to overcome the toughest obstacles > SPECIAL

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • SPECIAL

Jessica Jung reveals her motivation to overcome the toughest obstacles

• Name : shyalee
  • Date : 2017-07-19 03:55:07

d8c7a3218c73be21044b61cbb699b316_1500404

Soloist Jessica Jung was in Singapore on July 1 as the headlining act for Shine Festival 2017, an annual music event to support the arts and celebrate youths in action. The multi-talented artiste will also be having a special collaboration and sharing the stage with Singapore-born singer and X Factor contestant, Natalie Ong. 

At a press conference prior to her performance, Jung shared some personal advice on how youths can persevere through hardships to attain their aspirations. Mentioning how her fans were her source of motivation to fight through and overcome obstacles that she faced, Jung reveals that she would not be where she is today if not for her fans and hints at an upcoming album release. Read on to find out her responses.

d8c7a3218c73be21044b61cbb699b316_1500404

1) What do you think SHINE Festival is all about?
Jung: I heard that the theme is "Own Your Dreams", I think it's wonderful. I believe people should really speak up and stand up for what they believe in.

2) What advice do you have for aspiring youths looking for a future in the arts and entertainment?
Jung: First of all, I think you'll have to really do well in what you do, and it requires dedication so... Just own your dreams, do what you want to do, then you will never really regret it.

3) Throughout your career, you must have had some tough times. What keeps you motivated?
Jung: Motivation! I think it's definitely my fans because they have been with me through thick and thin. I don't know what I would do without them.

4) What do you like the most about being a KPOP artist?
Jung: I travel a lot, going to different places and meeting my fans around the world is a blessing, so I like that part the most. 

5) What inspires you the most when preparing for a new album?
Jung: I might sound like a broken record, but my inspiration first comes from my fans and people from all over the world. Since I travel a lot due to work, I get to see different cultures and see my fans from different parts of the world. It's really inspiring.

6) What fashion designers or brands do you look up to?
Jung: I have so many... I like Chanel, Coco Chanel. I look up to all designers, because they work so hard and I know what goes on behind the scenes since I have a brand of my own as well. So I look up to them all.

7) If you could dress any celebrity in BLANC & ECLARE, who would it be?
Jung: Elle Fanning! She's so cute and adorable, and I really think her image really suits the brand.
Change Language

K-VIDEO

more