Kim Bum Entered Mandatory Military Enlistment, Health Problems and Dreams in the Future > SPECIAL

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • SPECIAL

Kim Bum Entered Mandatory Military Enlistment, Health Problems and Dreams in the Future

• Name : gikimtan
  • Date : 2018-05-06 18:16:05

​Actor Kim Bum , The 'Boys Over Flower , co -star have enlisted to Military Basic Training last April 26, as a Public Worker, because of his health condition.

Before his enlistment, Kim Bum made a photo shoot with Hi- cut Magazine and gave his side story about his health condition where he mentioned that currently he is visiting the hospital for continuous check up because of an hereditary illness, because of this we went to stop working for a while and continously going to the hospitals during that time. But the time is due for his Military Enlistment and nothing to do but to obey and do his duty,.

He also mentioned that during his 20's he was lucky enough that he kept on going without stopping  breathing, .  He was just holding it to himself and make sure nobody notice about his illness.  " he quoted - I am the type of person who holds everything inside myself" I was festering inside"

In his mid 20' he came across the drams  Padam Padam Nad he said it was this drama taught him the importannce of time and people.

His Future thoughts:

The actor then said about his future by saying  " I want to pour the energy I've gotten again and the things that's i have learned into acting. Kim Bum  continously  saying "I want to become someone that gives a lot of people happiness".

We wish you Kim Bum ssi all the best in the world !

writing for Korea.com": gikimtan

Photo by: Hi Cut Magazine

c52926b6ab458f8aa1da9ab25891eefb_1525598
c52926b6ab458f8aa1da9ab25891eefb_1525598

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more