Jun Ji Hyun showed up in Seochogu, Seoul ! > SPECIAL

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • SPECIAL

Jun Ji Hyun showed up in Seochogu, Seoul !

• Name : korea
  • Date : 2015-05-06 14:42:05

41184ba1b423bd8dcb610ea6ae5c03e0_1430890

Photo by HanKyung

On March 17, Jun Ji Hyun showed up on the street of Seochogu, Seoul.

Jun Ji Hyun attended the one year anniversary celebration of a store that she has been modeled for. 

According to the press report, Jun Ji Hyun donated 500M KRW, which is amounts to 460K USD, to students who cannot afford to pay their school fees.  Ji Hyun wore beige colored trench coat.  She matched a white shirt and jeans, for a casual look.

Fans of Jun Ji Hyun who read this report commented that “She is so kind and generous,” and “She is beautiful inside and out.”

Jun Ji Hyun is a Korean actress. She is best know for playing the main character in the drama “My Love from the Star,” and the romantic comedy movie “My Sassy Girl.”

Jun Ji Hyun was born and raised in Seoul, Korea. She started her career as a model in 1997 with Ecole Magazine. Ji Hyun begin her career as an actress in a romantic film “White Valentine.”

In the same year of her debut as an actress, she received the Best New Actress Award at the 35th Baeksang Arts Awards and the New Star Award in SBS Drama Awards.

Jun Ji Hyun gained fame as an actress from playing the role “the girl” in the movie “My Sassy Girl.” Ji Hyun played the role of TOP actress in the drama “My Love from the Star,” and received an award for being one of the TOP 10 Stars at the SBS Drama Awards 2014.

Korea.com’s Emily You (maintyoung@korea.com) contributed to this report from Seoul. 

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more