Kim Woo Bin finished up his Asia fan meeting tour ‘The moment of Kim Woo Bin in Asia’ > SPECIAL

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • SPECIAL

Kim Woo Bin finished up his Asia fan meeting tour ‘The moment of Kim Woo Bin in Asia’

• Name : young
  • Date : 2015-04-29 11:45:04

8aad1ca15812bbff8c0021d2904213cb_1431937 ​

Photo Credit: Sidus HQ

Kim Woo Bin successfully completed his Asia fan meeting tour ‘The Moment of Kim Woo Bin in Asia.’ Beginning on January 17 in Shenzhen, China, Kim Woo Bin then visited 6 different cities in Asia. Fans of Woo Bin said the best moment was when Woo Bin got on the stage while singing a sweet serenade. Woo Bin had time to talk about his special moments, and shared his memories of when he played a role in the drama ‘School 2013.’

Also, he continued with behind-the-scene stories about ‘School 2013.’ He has also played roles in dramas and movies including the SBS drama ‘The Heirs,’ and the movie ‘Twenty.’ Especially, his fellow actors and actresses sent him lovely and cheering messages via video tape.

After that Kim Woo Bin taught his fans how to take a good selfie, and kindly answered questions from them. Kim Woo Bin said “I had my first fan meeting tour in Taiwan last year. But this year, it is the opposite. I am finishing up my Asia tour fan meeting in Taiwan. I really appreciate the endless love my fans provide. Thank you for coming!”Meanwhile, Kim Woo Bin is currently considering his next activity.

Korea.com’s Emily You (maintyoung@korea.com) contributed to this report from Seoul.

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more